- 3 bedrooms / 3.5 baths
- Large sunny chef’s kitchen with dining area (Thermadorsix-burner range and Bosch dishwasher)
- Formal living roomand fireplace
- Hardwood floors throughout main living level
- Huge family room and office area leading to south facing yard
- Laundry room and custom closets
- 1 car garage with attached walk-in storage closet
- Sunny deck
- Cat5 wiring throughout and alarm system
This beautiful Lake Street home was extensively renovated in 2002 with all new systems throughout. The large formal living room includes a fireplace and hardwood floors. The sunny, open kitchen and dining area has a large deck overlooking the south facing yard. The kitchen includes a large walk-in pantry, two sinks, a six-burner Thermador range, and Bosch dishwasher. There is also a half bath.
Upstairs there is a serene master suite with a large walk-in closet and light-filled master bath with Calacatta Marble counters. Two more bedrooms and a cheerful bath with shower and tub complete this level.
The lower level of the home has a bright, large family room and full bath with separate shower and tub. There is interior access to the garage and a laundry room. The sunny, south facing landscaped garden is extra deep. Walk to Angelina’s and other favorite Richmond restaurants. Also easy walk to Baker Beach and Presidio trails! This is a neighborhood with a deep sense of community!