This stunning Spanish Mediterranean home was originally built in 1929 and has had only 3 owners.
The current owners have meticulously remodeled the home while retaining many of the original and iconic architectural details. The home is reminiscent of a bygone era of entertaining in a grand style. All of the public rooms are gracious in scale with high ceilings and grand spaces for friends and family to enjoy. Overlooking the Palace of Fine Arts, this iconic location is ideal for enjoying the best of San Francisco with walks to Chestnut Street, Chrissy Field, Fort Mason, and bike rides across the Golden Gate Bridge.
The home has 3 levels with 5 bedrooms, formal living and dining rooms, 3 fireplaces and a large eat-in kitchen. The kitchen boasts top of the line appliances that include a double oven Miele Range and a state of the art Sub Zero refrigerator. The lower level media room has a drop down screen for movie nights. There are far too many details to list. The home is a must see.
• 5 bedrooms (one currently used as an office)
• 4.5 baths
• 3 fireplaces
• Grand foyer with a sailor’s bar
• Large eat-in kitchen with 48” Miele double oven with dual fuel, steam oven and microwave, Pro 48” Sub Zero refrigerator, 2 Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers and 1 Bosch dishwasher. Original tile floor restored and gas fireplace.
• Media room with drop down screen
• Large laundry room that can also do double duty as a catering prep area with additional storage
• 3 balconies and a yard, new custom lighting on front walkway and stairs
• Custom light fixtures throughout
• Custom closets
• New mechanical systems since 2014
• Remodel work performed by Plath Construction in 2015
• Custom Cremone Bolts on many doors throughout
• 2 car side-by-side parking